- Look for Newport Creative at the 2013 SAWA Management Conference on June 13th in San Diego, CA.
- The 8th Annual Bridge to Integrated Marketing & Fundraising Conference
- Upcoming Event: 2013 DMA New York Nonprofit Conference
— Wednesday, July 17, 2013 – Thursday, July 18, 2013: Look for Chris Barry at this year’s DMA New York Nonprofit Conference. Held in New York City at the Grand Hyatt New York 109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal, this event “brings together more than 600 fundraising and marketing professionals in the nonprofit ...
- Look for Newport Creative at the DMA 2012 New York Nonprofit Conference July 25-26 at the Grand Hyatt New York
- Look for Newport Creative at the AFP Fundraising Day in NY on June 8.
- Have you read The Blackbaud Index of Online Giving yet?
— If not, we recommend that you read it now: www.blackbaud.com/bb/index/bb-online-index.aspx
- Attention Online Enthusiasts: The Convio Online Marketing Nonprofit Benchmark Index(tm) Study is Available Today.
— You can gain access to this study by using the link below: resources.convio.com/2012benchmark.html
- Look for Newport Creative at the Nonprofit Technology Conference in San Francisco (April 3-5)
- Craig DePole presenting at Bridge Conference in DC (August 8-9)
— In a session titled, “That won? Testing and Results in Acquisition, Appeals, Middle Donor and Monthly Giving,” Craig will provide insights on winning ideas and effective testing for all donor programs.
- Craig DePole will be speaking at Fundraising Days in NY (June 8)
— He will be presenting strategies and ideas on how to effectively acknowledge donors through multiple channels.
- Jen Cooper joins Newport Creative’s team
— Newport Creative welcomes experienced fundraiser and direct marketer, Jennifer Cooper to our humane team. Jennifer joins Allie, Doreen, Craig and Jeff to help Newport Creative expand our service offerings, provide deeper analysis and assist in bringing new package ideas and programs to our clients.
- Student Conservation Association selects Newport Creative
— Newport Creative Communications is proud to have been chosen by the Student Conservation Association as its multi-channel agency partner to help grow and enhance its direct response fundraising program.
- Ben Borne elected
— We are pleased to announce that Ben Borne has been elected as the next member of the Newport Creative Board of Directors!
- Bob Hoagland Discusses…
— the effectiveness of premium driven appeals in his latest article, “My Vote Is for Premiums.” Read the entire article in the October edition of Fundraising Success magazine.
- Association for Development Officers Presentation
— Mark Jacobson presented a day long session to the Association for Development Officers. The presentation focused on all facets of Improving fundraising results and donor relationships by integrating direct mail and online initiatives.
- St. Bonaventure Indian Mission & School Joins Newport
— Newport welcomes St. Bonaventure Indian Mission and School as a new direct marketing client. St. Bonaventure provides life-sustaining water, food, clothing and education to Native American children and families on the Eastern Navajo Reservation in New Mexico.
- Newport Creative Now Hiring
— Come Grow With Us. Newport Creative Communications Senior Vice President – Duxbury, MA or DC area office We’re not your typical agency. We’re Newport Creative, an uncommonly creative shop that provides direct response fundraising and integrated direct marketing services to all kinds of nonprofits. We’re informal. And fun. Our entrepreneurial employee-owned business model empowers our ...
- Newport Creative to Host Exhibit at AHP International Conference, October 19-21
— Stop by Booth #522 at the 45th Annual Association for Healthcare Philanthropy International Conference at the Marriot Copley Place in Boston, MA and talk with Mark Jacobson, Chris Barry, Bob Hoagland and Paul McAleer.
- Perkins School For The Blind
— Perkins School For The Blind has selected Newport Creative as its new direct response partner.
- Washington, DC Office Expanding
— Collin Ward joins Newport Creative as Account Manager in the growing, Washington, DC-area office.
- Virginia Institute of Marine Science
— Virginia Institute of Marine Science, the leading marine research and education center in the U.S., has chosen Newport Creative to launch and grow their direct response fundraising program.
- Newport Creative Chosen By Tufts Medical Center
— Newport Creative chosen by Tufts Medical Center to be a fully integrated direct mail and on-line campaign.