- The Home for Little Wanderers has chosen Newport Creative as its new direct response partner.
— The relationship will begin in July 2012 and will be spearheaded by Chris Barry
- Why Advertising, Marketing and PR Professionals Should Blog
- The Cure for the Common Headline
- What Your Organization Needs to Know About Direct Mail Fundraising
- What I Did On My Summer Vacation
- I Would Like to Propose a Test
- Ten Copy Points That Work
- Psst…Don’t Tell the Big Guys
- Postal Blast – Move Update Implementation
— On January 4, 2010 the USPS will implement the MOVE Update penalty phase. The Postal Service will require that the mailer’s list be in compliance with the most recent Move Update information within 95 days of each mailing. Failure to comply will result in the loss of any pre-sort discounts for both First Class and ...
- Six Uncommonly Creative Responses to a Rebounding Economy
— By Craig DePole, Senior Vice President If you’re like most organizations, the past year took a toll on your membership and development programs. Maybe you were able to squeak out the revenue but file size and average gifts took a hit, or maybe it was your bottom line that bottomed out. Either way, business as ...
- How Welcoming is Your Welcome Package?
— By Craig DePole, Senior Vice President, Newport Creative Communications Competition is stiff – new mail solicitations are arriving every day. Through the mailbox or the inbox, organizations must build a connection with their donors right from the start to begin a long and fruitful relationship. Below are seven ways to improve your welcome package… and ...
- Analyze the “Art” Part of the Formula
— By Craig DePole, Senior Vice President, Newport Creative Communications We all know that successful direct marketing is both an “art” and a “science.” The creative elements, namely messaging and design, make up the “art” while the data analysis, segmentation and statistics make up the “science.” They are two parts of a formula and deserve equal ...
- “News You Can Use” – Humane Newsletter, Fall 2010
- Arizona Humane Society Sees Benefits of New Direct Mail Strategy
— The Arizona Humane Society recently signed with Newport Creative Communications for direct mail fundraising strategy and already is seeing positive results. Read more here! marketingpowersactivate.com
- New Rules for Labels, Stickers and Release Cards
- Healthcare Giving Bucks Trend, Heads Upward
— With inflation and charitable giving stagnant or declining, gifts to health care institutions grew almost 3 percent last year, according to a recent survey by the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP). Read more here! nptimes.com
- Charities eye not-so-generous giving season in sour economy
— The fragile economy won’t rebound quickly enough to rescue some of the nation’s largest charities from a bleak holiday giving season. The nation’s 400 largest charities expect giving to decline by a median of 9% this year, according to a survey by The Chronicle of Philanthropy, a trade publication. That means half the nation’s largest ...
- Target Analytics Index of National Fundraising Performance